- Inputs: SDI, HDMI, Analog XLR, Analog RCA
- Outputs: AES (from Analog Input), Analog RCA (from selected Input)
- Built-in live preview monitor (from HDMI or SDI source)
- One-button Mix Down for 5.1 and 7.1 to Stereo
- Free app for Ethernet or RS-232 control
- Analog input converts to AES out
- Convenient stereo outputs for listening room speakers
- Two powerful built-in speakers go up to 100dB in volume (great for noisy server rooms)
- Straight forward intuitive design
The AR-DM-51-B is a compact, lightweight audio monitor that can preview up to 8 stereo channels of audio. It has two extra powerful speakers (up to 100dB in volume) for accurate monitoring even in noisy environments, and the small built-in video screen allows for precise confidence monitoring during live broadcasts. The AR-DM-51-B accepts SDI, HDMI, analog XLR, and analog RCA inputs, and outputs in AES and analog RCA.
The AR-DM-51-B features one-button mix down and control through Ethernet or RS-232, and is only 1 RU tall so it fits in any flypack or mobile broadcast set up.