Dual 8.4" Rack Mount Outdoor HD/SD monitor set with advanced featuresOwner's Manual (PDF)
Designed specifically for outdoor applications and challenging viewing environments.
Proprietary technology boosts the efficiency of the backlight's light utilization while minimizing the surface reflection of ambient light.
- High Luminance Backlight
- Low Reflective Properties
- Wider color reproduction for richer colors
- Crisper, sharper images (textual / graphical information)
- Outstanding Front-of-Screen Performance
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Extended Temperature Rating
- Low Power Consumption
- Dual High Definition 8.4-inch TFT-MegaPixel screens with 800 x 600 resolution
- Over 16.7 million colors
- 650 candelas per square meter (cd/m) luminance produces enhanced image quality in varying light and viewing conditions
- 600:1 ratio of contrast
- Pixel-to-Pixel native resolution scaling
- Blue Gun for color adjustment
- Zoom function
- Direct access for all adjustments
- Works with all SMPTE/ITU analog and serial digital production formats and frame rates
- Easy-to-see three color tally indicators
- Built-in Color Bars
- Adjustment Settings Memory
- Calibrated Color Temperature and Gamma
- Durable Metal Enclosure
Standard Multi-format inputs:
- SDI (ITU-R BT601 format)
- Component Analog HD/SD
- Composite Video NTSC/PAL
- S-Video (Y/C)
- DVI-I (all formats)
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) Computer Input (HD-15)
Occupying only 4 rack units of a standard 19" EIA equipment rack, the V-R82SB-AFHD represents leading edge technology in LCD imaging for broadcast and professional video applications. Two high resolution Outdoor screens with completely digital signal processing provide image reproduction that exceeds all CRT displays available in a similar form factor. All SMPTE/ITU video standards and signal types are accepted and displayed on each screen of this model. Analog signals are digitized using an advanced 10-bit process on each signal path with 4x oversampling and adaptive 5-line comb filter with exacting color space conversion.
All video formats are scaled to fit onscreen in the highest resolution using a state-of-the-art LSI that incorporates 4x4 pixel interpolations with precision Gamma correction to produce the best images available. Additional features include setup memory, Zoom function, 6 Frame Marker Overlays, Blue Gun, and direct access for all adjustment and selection functions.
Super Transflective Outdoor Monitors
Marshall Electronics offers a full line of Super Transflective Outdoor Monitors, designed specifically for outdoor applications with high ambient light. Our technology minimizes surface reflection of both outdoor and indoor light, while featuring a much wider color reproduction range than typical transflective/reflective LCDs or even those with increased backlight performance.
These outdoor super-transmissive LCDs provide improved visibility by producing high-contrast images and a wider viewing angle, even under diverse and challenging lighting environments! This innovative technology dramatically boosts the efficiency of the LCD backlight's light utilization, while maintaining extended temperature ratings and low power consumption for outdoor operation.
|Number of Screens||(2) with Anti-glare surface treatment|
|Display (Viewing Area)||8.4-Inch diagonal (170.4mm W x 127.8mm H)|
|Resolution (RGB Dots)||800 H x RGB x 600 V (16.7 Million colors)|
|Viewing Angles||160° H x 140° V|
|Dot Pitch||0.071mm (H) x 0.213mm (V)|
|Brightness (in cd/m²)||650|
|Dimensions||18.92" W x 7" H x 2.02" D|
|System||NTSC/PAL auto recognition for standard definition signals|
|Power Consumption||3.5A @ 12VDC (42 W)|