24.1" 1920 x 1200 IMD Quad-Viewer Monitor with 4K Format SupportOwner's ManualQVW-2410-3G Spec SheetQVW-2410-HDI Spec SheetDownload ImagesFirmware Upgrade (ZIP)
Included Desktop Stand
The QVW-2410-3G monitor features a resolution 1920 x 1200 LCD panel, built-in high quality HD Quad Splitter, four independent 3GSDI inputs, IMD (In-Monitor Display) capability, Audio Presence indicator, and Time Code. Layout modes include full screen, while quad-split is scaled to fit onscreen in the highest resolution. IMD and Tally are supported via manual mode, along with Image Video, NVISION, MEI (Marshall), and TSL protocols. Other features include Closed-Caption presence display, front panel user-configurable function buttons, RS-422/485 port with pass-through, and field-upgradeable firmware.
• 1920 x 1200 Full Resolution 24" PanelThe QVW-2410-3G features an all-digital TFT-MegaPixel active matrix LCD system with 1920 x1200 native resolution. The LCD panel features 10bits (FRC) per color (for 1.07 Billion colors), a brightness of 400 cd/m² and a 1000:1 contrast ratio making it ideal in a variety of environments and lighting conditions.
• Quad-Viewer and Side by Side modeAbility to view 4 inputs on the screen at once. Each input source is scaled and positioned in real-time so that all 4 can be seen. There are 3 different quad layouts from which to choose. Also, the side by side mode allows you to select any two consecutive channels to view on the screen at one time.
• In-Monitor DisplayIn-Monitor Display allows on-screen text and tally indication, controlled locally or remotely via a variety of industry standard protocols.
• OSD Features (On-Screen Display)Embedded time code and an embedded audio presence indicator can be displayed on the screen in a variety of configurations. Closed Caption presence indication is also provided for 608/708 captions.
• Advanced FeaturesColor temperature adjustment, aspect ratio settings, blue-only mode, and monochrome mode are a few of the advanced features allowing the QVW-2410 to be at home in any broadcast environment. Pixel-to-Pixel mode also allows native display of any incoming image format.
• User-Definable Function ButtonsFour user-definable function buttons allow quick access to numerous settings and features including aspect ratio, monochrome mode, color temperature, and more.
• Headphone and Line Audio outputsFront panel headphone jack allows user to monitor stereo audio for the selected SDI input. Rear panel Line out stereo jack user to process stereo audio for the selected SDI input.
• EthernetNetwork and internet through a 10M/100M high speed Ethernet port
• USBThe QVW-2410-3G acts as a USB2 master through a USB type-A port for firmware updates and data storage
Quad-ViewerAllows viewing of 4 inputs on the screen at once. Each input source is scaled and positioned in real-time so that all 4 inputs can be seen. Besides the standard Quad layout, there are 3 other layouts (including Full Screen) to choose from:
|Panel||Number of Panels||1|
|Resolutio||1920 x 1200|
|Color Gamut||YUV, RGB|
|Viewing Angles (CR>=10)||178° x 178°|
|Features||Video Formats||QVW-2410-3G - 1080p/1080i/720p/625i/525i
QVW-2410-HDI - 1080p/1080i/720p/480p/576p
|Loss of Input Curtain||Yes|
|Color Temperature||D65, D55 and D93|
|Pixel to Pixel||Yes|
|Pre-set Gamma points||Yes|
|Modular Input Slot||2|
|Video Inputs||QVW-2410-3G||4K Formats: 4096 x 2160, 3840 x 2160
3GSDI x 4 with active loop-through
|QVW-2410-HDI||Dual HDMI Input|
|Control Features||Tally / GPI||Yes|
|RS-485/422 w/ Loop-Through||Yes|
|Controls on front Panel||Yes|
|User-Defined Function Buttons||Yes|
|Consumption||5 AMP@ 24VDC|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature (C°)||0° C – 35° C|
|Storage Temperature (C°)||-10° C – 50° C|
|Rack Unit dimensions||21.87" W x 15" H x 2.09" D|
|Weight (Main Body)||15.6 Lbs|
|Vesa Mount Pattern||75mm|