Portable Battery-Powered 3G-SDI to HDMI Cross Converter
Owner's Manual (PDF)
- Battery operable 7.2V or 14.4V
(includes one Marshall small battery plate of choice)
- Choose between 1 x 3G-SDI Input or 1 x HDMI Input
- Simultaneously outputs two 3G-SDI signals and one HDMI signal at the same time
- HDMI-to-SDI / SDI-to-HDMI conversion including Audio
- Automatic input port switching
- Automatic video format detection
- Built-in SD format interlacer for DSLR while recording
(480p to 480i conversion)
- Status LEDs indicate link speed and health
- Consumes 50% less energy and operates twice as long as competing converters
- 8-position piano switch (input port selection, power save)
- Built-in Color Bar Test Pattern Generator
- USB service port for future upgrades
- Rugged metal alloy case
- Dual size mounting holes (1/4-20)
- EIA 12VDC External Power Jack
- 4-pin XLR 12VDC Input available as an option
- 3.91" W x 2.28" D x 1.38" H
- Weighs only 7.6 ounces (without battery)
Optional XLR Adapter
The ORCHID® OR-XDI is a rugged and portable battery-powered HDMI to 3G-SDI / 3G-SDI to HDMI cross converter. It allows an HDMI video signal to be converted from HDMI to 3G-SDI (with audio) to feed two other monitor sources on location. It can also be used to take the 3G-SDI output from production cameras to feed both the HDMI input of an external monitor while simultaneously feeding the 3G-SDI to other locations and equipment. The OR-XDI can be powered using a consumer-type 12V EIA power adapter, optional 4-pin XLR, or by using a wide variety of Marshall small battery mounts. This is the perfect tool for any director, camera operator, or production video village.
|*Price includes small battery adapter.
XLR adapter is additional cost.
ORCHID is a registered trademark of Marshall Electronics, Inc.
* Pricing does not reflect freight costs and applicable taxes and duties
* Pricing, specification and features are subject to change