Rear view of CV380-CS
- 6G-SDI & HDMI 1.4 outputs
- 8.5 Megapixel (1/2.5") Sony sensor (4:2:2)
- CS/C-mount for Varifocal or Fixed lenses
- True-4K: 4096 x 2160p @ 30, 29.97, 25, 24 fps
- Ultra-HD: 3840 x 2160p @ 30, 29.97, 25, 24 fps
- HD (Progressive): 1080p / 720p @ 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24 fps
- HD (Interlaced): 1920 x 1080i @ 60, 59.94, 50 fps
- TRS stereo audio inputs (mic & line level)
- Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), exposure, gamma and more
The Marshall CV380-CS is a compact, true 4K camera built around an 8.5-Megapixel, 1/2.5-inch sensor delivering ultra-crisp, clear true 4K resolution in 4096x2160p. The CV380-CS contains a single 6G (BNC) output with ability of 6G/3G/HD-SDI and a simultaneous HDMI output. Flexible CS/C lens mount offers a wide variety of lens options with DC Auto-Iris plug-in capability.
CV380 is a versatile and powerful camera solution in an easy to understand design. Remote adjust and match control is delivered via RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on breakout-cable. A wide range of picture adjustment settings are available such as paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), exposure, gamma and more. The CV380-CS can capture detailed shots while maintaining a discrete presence and can be used as a fixed 4K wide shot where select HD windows can be captured and used within the frame in post.
The CV380-CS is suitable for use in flexible workflow environments including live broadcast production, sportscast, newscast, concerts, reality television, corporate communications, government, courtroom, house of worship, education, and many more Broadcast and ProAV applications