- 2 Megapixel 1/2.8-inch Sensor
- Full-HD Video: 1920x1080p, 1280x720p
- High Speed: 60, 50, 30, 25 fps
- 10x Optical Zoom 6.53~62.18mm (F1.8~2.8) - 12x Digital Zoom
- USB3.0 plus HDMI & Composite (CVBS) simultaneous outputs
- Pan-Tilt Range: 350 degree Horizontal Pan - 120 degree Vertical Tilt
- Supports USB Video Class (UVC1.5), USB Audio Class 2.0 (UAV2.0) via USB COM port
- Built-in Mic & optional TRS unbalanced mono mic input
- Control via common Teleconference, UC, and other software platforms
- Integrate into a variety of familiar UC video programs and apps
- Extreme Quiet PTZ movements with 128 presets
- Shelf & ceiling mountable with 1/4"-20 including flippable image ability
- Compact overall width/depth (approx): base 145mm diameter, head 112mm width (98mm diameter-depth). Overall height (approx); 155mm
Marshall Electronics Teleconference PTZ Camera is designed to deliver broadcast quality video to Teleconference and Pro A/V applications of all types. USB3.0 support provides ability to use state of the art video performance as high as 1920x1080p60/50fps. Small size makes CV610-U3 versatile and able to be integrated into teleconference & huddle room environments using familiar UC video applications.
- 1. Camera Port (connect to rear of camera)
- 2. Composite (CVBS) video output
- 3. RS232 Control Port: RX(1), TX(2), GND(3), NC(4)
- 4. Audio line IN (3.5mm jack)
- 5. HDMI video output
- 6. RS422/485 Control Port: GND(1),
T+(2), T-(3), R+(4), R-(5)
CV610-U3 Applications:Teleconference • Professional A/V • Corporate Boardroom • Healthcare • Government • House of Worship • Computer Capture • Machine Vision
VS-PTC-200PTZ Keyboard Controller.
Preferred Controller for CV620 PTZ Cameras.
VS-PTC-50Camera PTZ / On-Screen Display
Menu Mini Joystick Controller.
VS-TKC-100PTZ Keyboard Controller.
Controls up to 255 cameras.
CV610-U3-WMWall Mount Plate for CV610 camera
CV610-U3-CMCeiling Mount Plate for CV610 camera
CV610-U3 / CABLE-07 Extender Connection
CV620-CABLE-06 Extender Connection* The CV620-CABLE-06 cannot be connected with a Computer and a VS-PTC-200 Controller at the same time